Americas HPC Collaboration Workshop
*** AMERICAS HPC COLLABORATION – CALL FOR PAPERS ***
The Latin America High-Performance Computing Conference.
September 26-30, 2022. Porto Alegre, Brazi
The second edition of the Americas High Performance Computing (HPC) Collaboration Workshop seeks to showcase collaborations that have resulted from the partnerships formed between researchers and entities across the Americas, from Patagonia to Alaska, including Caribbean institutions. The event will also share opportunities and experiences between HPC Networks and Laboratories from countries in North, Central, South America, and the Caribbean. The goal of this workshop is to highlight the current state of the art in continental collaboration in HPC and the latest developments of regional collaborative activities. This workshop will be held during CARLA 22.
====== SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ======
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for MSWord, for the preparation of their articles: template
- All submissions must be in English.
- Full papers should not exceed 12 pages, and extended abstracts should not exceed 2 pages (including references).
- Only contributions submitted as full papers that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
- Only accepted contributions presented at the conference will be included in the workshop proceedings.
- Article submissions are sent through the CARLA submission portal with Springer’s Online Conference System: OCS. Once on the submission page, select the category “Workshop 5: The Americas HPC Collaboration (AmericasHPCCollaboration)”
- If you are submitting an extended abstract, please include the prefix “EXTENDED ABSTRACT:” when filling the ‘Title’ field on the submission page.
====== IMPORTANT DEADLINES ======
* Call For Papers Deadline: August 5th, 2022
* Author Notification: August 9th, 2022
* Accepted Camera-ready: August 19th, 2022
* Conference dates: September 26th to September 30th, 2022
====== PROGRAM COMMITTEE ======
- Jose Manuel Monsalve Diaz (Argonne National Laboratory, USA)
- Benjamin Hernández (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA)
Publicity and website chair:
- Rafael A. Herrera Guaitero (University of Delaware, USA)
- Verónica G. Melesse Vergara (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA)
- Philippe O. A. Navaux (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil)
- Silvio Rizzi (Argonne National Laboratory, USA)
- Esteban Meneses (Centro National de Alta Tecnología, Costa Rica)
- Carlos Jaime Barrios Hernández (Universidad Industrial de Santander, Colombia)